Answer the following for Jeff Alessandrelli’s This Last Time Will Be the First.
Which is NOT a statement by Alessandrelli in the book?
- “Always burn the sheets after you fuck in them”
- “Don’t bob for apples in gasoline”
- “Dressing in clothes that don’t fit properly is one way to refuse the future”
The best metaphor for Jeff Alessandrelli’s This Last Time Will Be the First is:
- “You” as your own imaginary friend
- Not a picture, but rather a series of endless frames
- Marginalia of an erased text
Who is NOT a person referenced by Alessandrelli in the book?
- Erik Satie
- Harryette Mullen
- John DeLorean
When reading Alessandrelli’s book, it’s most important to ask:
- How will one ever learn the years are a test?
- Is there anything impossible to whistle?
- What is so wrong about playing the flute?
The best way to understand Jeff Alessandrelli’s This Last Time Will Be the Frist is encapsulated by which statement?
- The world is just a box full of people
- The voice is not what is discloses
- Poems are postcards to a continually receding “you”