Vouched Is Over the Top!

16 Mar

In early April, Tyler Gobble and I are hitting the road with lit extraordinaires Matt Bell and Brian Oliu for the Over the Top Reading Tour to support our new books (The Fullness of Everything and Cataclysm Baby, respectfully), and of course, the Vouched Books table will be making the trip with us. We are hitting Tuscaloosa, Atlanta, and Nashville, and you probably want to be where we will be.

There’s a facebook page with all the details, but just so you don’t have to click yet another link on this rabbit hole called the Internet, I give you this:

April 4th – Tuscaloosa, AL

RSVP on facebook!

April 7th – Nashville, TN
Portland Brew East, 1921 Eastland Avenue
w/ Todd Dills
6pm
RSVP on facebook!

We hope to see your faces and wrestle your arms!

Advertisements

8 Responses to “Vouched Is Over the Top!”

1. livesteammodels.co.uk May 26, 2013 at 11:53 am #

I am truly lucky that I noticed this particular blog post. This is just the advice I had been searching for.

2. www.ideaspcb.com May 26, 2013 at 11:53 am #

There was a show on mtv Filmi Fundas it had a section Ee for elope i need to know which song runs in bac%3

3. www.ritschhof.com May 26, 2013 at 11:54 am #

so much great info on here, : D

4. osteopaatvanburm.com May 27, 2013 at 11:12 pm #

You make some good points. I guess it depends on your standpoint. – I dont believe in the after life, although I am bringing a change of underwear. – Woody Allen Born 1935

5. www.lafargessi.it May 30, 2013 at 3:56 am #

Thanks so much for writing a lot of this awesome information! Looking forward to reading more posts.

6. xavier June 2, 2013 at 1:16 pm #

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Firefox. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Kudos

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Awful Interview: Tyler Gobble « - March 23, 2012

[…] will be hitting the road with Vouchers Christopher Newgent, Matt Bell, and Brian Oliu on the Over the Top Reading Tour, and lucky for Atlanta, they will be stopping by on Friday, April 6th to read and drink and be all […]

2. Laura Straub’s END O’ THE YEAR list « Vouched Books - December 21, 2012

[…] These book tours came and BLEW ME AWAY: Bloof books tour, The Southern Comfort Reading Tour, & the Over the Top tour. […]