Best Thing I’ve Seen This Month: Book Trailer for How We Light by Nick Sturm

17 Jul

This video, shot and edited by Dave Carulli for Nick Sturm’s debut full-length How We Light, is probably the best book trailer I’ve ever seen. I know I know, I’m getting hard to listen to here. (Check out all the Sturm love here so far.)

I love Nick Sturm and lemonade and skateboarding and these poems already A LOT. Though my opinion is still up in the air on balloons. GOSH. Anyhow, this is an incredible thing to watch. Watch it. Feel incredible. We all deserve it.

You can glow in the title poem in the new issue of Coconut.

And now that you feel incredible, go check out the book page and consider picking up a copy.

About these ads

10 Responses to “Best Thing I’ve Seen This Month: Book Trailer for How We Light by Nick Sturm”

1. Norwex Reviews November 28, 2013 at 3:13 am #

However, there is no arguing the fact that countless lessons
    via the internet coach guitar strategic internet marketing by referring towards various parts of the guitar coaching
    if you sign up to the full package. We can make our chord melody through taking a part of it
    and in turn it led to a lot of strategic internet marketing fun,
    and learning to make chord changes can be slow and discouraging.

2. Denver Accident attorney December 16, 2013 at 10:08 am #

Thing big, when you think about your drawers, because that’s usually the first place where storage space is never enough.

However, renovating a well used one is not an easy job to accomplish, since the
    entire process necessitates the expertise of the professional and experienced carpenter.
    Cabinets provide distinct turn to a bathroom or kitchen and so
    are one of the easiest what to update.

3. Staten Island Divorce Attorney January 22, 2014 at 5:16 pm #

Howdy! This article couldn’t be written any better!
    Reading through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He constantly kept preaching about this. I’ll send this post to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a great read. Many thanks for sharing!

4. mobile phone games April 14, 2014 at 6:36 am #

Hello there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your
    posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same
    topics? Thanks for your time!

5. download million dollar arm movie April 23, 2014 at 12:31 pm #

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your website.

Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems?

A handful of my blog audience have complained about my
    site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari.
    Do you have any solutions to help fix this issue?

6. clumsy ninja cheats May 26, 2014 at 10:00 am #

It’s amazing to pay a visit this web page and
    reading the views of all colleagues about this article, while I am also zealous of
    getting know-how.

7. Ну так что, раскроешь тему до конца?
    Буду очень благодарен!

8. mobile games June 12, 2014 at 7:07 am #

We stumbled over here from a different web page and thought I might as well check things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to checking out your web page for a second time.

9. best best corporate web designs June 24, 2014 at 4:38 pm #

However, many websites have forgotten this fact and made intricate designs out of it, such as using daek font colors against dark background
    or white font color with light background. Today every business desires to hasve own website in order to raise the respective brand popularity annd increase the users for the respective brand as websites are the most convenient way to connect your ownn target customers.
    Currently, with rivalry becoming more complicated plus the need to
    be observed becomes imperative, just about eveey firm desires to create a
    successful web-site that won’t only show its goal,
    butt is also exceptional in every single feature andd
    gives a professional representation.

10. blitz brigade cheat generator July 15, 2014 at 2:46 pm #

To control the paper airplane and see if you become a highly interesting game.
    Next, switch off blitz brigade cheats your purchases. There is certain one of the garage.
    Ranked: blitz brigade cheats 3 Paper Plane 3 is the mobile and its application use.

Overall, Tetris or Snake, and gives the entertaining as well as
    get exposure to their advantage. Future updates will include new levels.

If we want to stay away from the movie.