I’m really excited to be setting up the Vouched table at Creative Loafing’s Fiction contest again tonight. Last year’s party was full of shenanigans, and there’s no doubt this year’s will have more of the same. You may wonder what makes me so confident. Well here’s a list.
- It’s freezies!
- Not only is it free to get in, but there’s FREE PIZZA
- Write Club Atlanta will have a mini-bout.
- The winners will be reading!
- Creative Loafing is donating their sales to the Upper Chattahoochee Riverkeeper.
- Sans Abri is playing tunes.
- I’ll be there slinging books, duh.
See you tonight! 7pm at the Highland Ballroom.